Monday, September 29, 2014

Ramblings..

My little boy is growing way to fast! I am packing up most of his clothe in favor of six month clothing. He is not even three months old yet!
However.. he is healthy, happy and bring me so much joy, so I don't mind terribly.

You know when random people come up to you because you have a newborn? Does it ever make you uncomfortable when they try to touch your child without asking? It makes me really uncomfortable, I often stop to wonder if they are sick or something. Maybe this is an irrational thing, but I don't like it.

Well, I don't have a whole lot to say today, I have two sickies I have been taking care of for the past two days. My husband and baby boy have a pretty nasty cold/fever ect.





~Confessions Of A Young Mother~

No comments:

Post a Comment